Sonntag, 13. April 2014

EOS lip balm

Hello all!
Today I wanna show you my 3 favourites lip balms from EOS!
They are so absolutely amazing. They make my lips so smooth. Unbelievable! *-*
I know it´s very difficult to get these in Germany. So I searched them on the Internet and I found them on Amazon.
So I bought a pack of 5, but these 3 are the best smelling ones in my opinion.


And here they are:

 




 
 
Ok, that´s it for today! Have a nice sunday!

Thank you for reading! Till next time! :)


 
xoxo,

Leesh
 
 
 

3 Kommentare:

  1. ich liebe die eos lipbalms :)
    LG*

    Nathalie von Fashion Passion Love ♥

    bei mir gibts grad ein marc jacobs parfüm zu gewinnen! mach mit wenn du magst :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful post! :)
    you've got a lovely blog!
    What would you think about supporting each other? we could follow via GFC or via email or G+ and also on another socials :)
    If you want to, here's the links:
    twitter instagram lookbook
    bloglovin

    just let me know on my blog :)

    Can you please like my new facebook page and my new instagram account?

    xoxo
    Cecilia

    SMILES AVENUE

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. So many people like these lipbalms. I've never tried them, but I can only get them online as well and that is the main problem. It's good to know that are good.

    http://momodicted.blogspot.pt/

    AntwortenLöschen